News & Updates
The entire BioVeL team is thrilled to announce the upcoming release of the BioVeL Portal. Designed in response to scientists' needs through a continuous cycle of requests and feedback, the portal will be robust and scalable for handling greater workloads.
BioVeL supports research on biodiversity by offering tools (computerized "workflows")
to process large amounts of data from cross-disciplinary sources.
- Data Refinement (Taxonomy)
- Ecological Niche Modelling
- Ecosystem Services
- Population Modeling
AND POLICY MAKERS
how to use our worklfows to help you in your decision process ?
FOR WEB SERVICES
AND WORKFLOWS' PROVIDERS
how to share your web services and workflows
Joint GBIF-France/BioVeL training workshop
March 24-25, Paris, France
Formation sur la qualité, l’utilisation et la publication de données sur la biodiversité
Biodiversity data quality, use, and publication
(Day 1 GBIF, in French; Day 2 BioVeL, in English)
Registration is open. Number of participants is limited.
- BITS2014, February 26-28, Rome, Italy
- "Pimp My Data!" Hackathon, March 17-21, Leidn, The Netherlands
- OpenNESS Annual Meeting, March 24-28, Budapest, Hungary
- Research Data Alliance Third Plenary meeting, March 26-27, Dublin, Ireland
- Genomic observatories network meeting, March 31-April 2, Oxford, UK
- Science for the new regulation: BENELUX conference on invasive species, April 2, Ghent, Belgium